Aurora

 

Version - graphic markers 

Update ( 10/6/26)- Version- Acrylic on canvas ( the northern lights from Tromso, Norway) ...my first time using canvas, making good use of the Finnish midnight sun to catch up with my hobbies...❤️

The teenager in me harboured the dream of watching the auroras ever since she learnt about the universe's magic show! The adult in her, finally made that dream come true. But well well while I'm so lucky to have captured the magical northern lights through my own eyes and own lenses. Only once? Nah, not enough. So here I decide to capture it forever from my cute cosy room. So now I get to see the magical dance of the auroras every night until I get lucky again to meet her in person! ;)

So here's to me making good use of my new graphical markers. Colors can spread so much happiness into your life and all around. 

Think I made pretty good use of the 150e investment! 🤑

And the other 150e chasing the mythical maiden, on an otherwise rainy night in Norway- totally worth it! 
You know what's luck? It's getting to see the auroras, even when it rained heavily just an hour back, and welcomed you with overcast skies, only to turn the tables within minutes, with the universe putting on its most beautiful show ever! Yes even with all the tours cancelled till the night before ours, we made it. And that's what they mean when they say- what's destined to be yours will never miss you! And for the rest, all you should say is- nevermind! 😎

And well I guess the happiest day of my life has probably already happened on that awesome day as captured in the picture ( yeah I know there are better things and bigger goal fulfilments to come, but the happiness of making your childhood dream come true- or gifting that dream to the kid in you, that kind of happiness and emotional contentment is probably unmatched). So now, I can enjoy the rest of my life as a nonchalant lady ( until I change my mind 🤔). Okay bye.  

Oh wait, my friend suggested I should name my future daughter Aurora. That is if I ever have one! I think I like the name! ;)



Comments

Popular Posts