A day in her messy life!
This unicorn guys, this π¦ is the light of my life.
I don't know what I'm eating guys, but this tastes so yummy. This girl can successfully cook all the complicated dishes out there, and yet till date hasn't been able to make an omelette without causing any disaster. So here I go with my π₯π₯π³ bhurji- so tasty, so healthy π. I have added parsley, oregano, basilica, chilli flakes, ππ© , mozzarella and olive oil for some taste and nutrition ofcourse π. The fact that I still love emojis, proves that I might have grown old π€ but my inner child is still alive! ♥️π
I randomly thought today, that years later, I want to be able to look back at one of the mundane days in my life and see how I spent it. So why not today!?
And this is what the sun does to you. The bright, bright sun is finally out and how! To think that there were months when the sun not just set early following the usual cycle, but didn't even shine in the morning! So ofcourse I had to go out to get my dose of vitamin D. It's so nice to see that the ice has finally started melting and the roads are now walkable. And yes we can finally see the green grass underneath now. But my clumsy self still managed to slip ☠️ on a tiny icy trail on this perfectly sunny π day.
Nevermind, I have my grocery stocked up and might not have to take the icy trail for few days now. But of course, I'm gonna venture out to do some city exploration. ☺️
The news of the war makes me sad and scared though and I'm praying for peace in this world.
I'm halfway done with an analysis and I think my night owl soul thinks the other half should be handled at midnight. So here I decide to blast some music in my room, move my body and get some energy flowing in my veins π↔️
I had a movieπΏ π₯ evening outing with my friend today, which I had initially said no to, because of how scared I was about tripping on the icy roads at night but later changed my mind, as it would be a good chance to explore a different part of the city. I have not yet gone to the movies here. And today evening there are several free screenings of some nice shows in several auditoriums out here. But but, when you have too many options, it's often difficult to choose π€. So I couldn't choose a movie and asked my friend to do the deed. And my friend couldn't choose one either and in the end, we decided to cancel it. Like seriously we cancelled an outing to a free screening? But I guess this is what adulting does to you. Makes you lazy π¦₯.
Anyway, on another note, there's a party with free pizza and drinks in my society tomorrow. How cool is that! But it's at an odd timing at night and my introvert self is again hesitating to go out to meet new people. Although I'm fan of π and the free π might lure me in!
Right, and so that's a random day in my life in world's happiest country, a student's favorite city and ofcourse an introvert's haven! I may or may not be in this sweet city forever, but this place will be in my heart forever, and ofcourse I'll definitely be somewhere close! π«Άπ» ♾️




Comments
Post a Comment