Snowflakes on my sleeves = Happy sleeves ❄️

 

Happiness lies not in the biggest of things, but in the tiniest of detailing perhaps! ❄️ And I know this is a glove, not sleeve πŸ€₯

PS- I wish blogger did not damage the picture quality so that the fine details of the snowflake could be seen just as I marvel looking at it in my gallery right now! 😊

Snowflakes on my sleeves, just like how I wear my heart on my sleeves! ❄️😼

When I look at the details of the snowflakes, on my way to the University, through snowy outskirts of the town, amidst fresh snowfall, only one thing comes to my mind- the big wounds that humans continue to give each other, and the tiny gifts that nature tries to give for free, to heal humanity. Gifts like snowflakes, flowers, pretty leaves, the cool breeze. The gifts that we otherwise take for granted. Amidst all my work now, sometimes when I feel completely exhausted, just looking out of my window at midnight, and seeing a surprise snowfall, takes away all my exhaustion, and instantly energizes me. A year and a half back, when I would return all drained from work, just a sudden cozy gush of cool winds and the view of the moon from the terrace would make my heart smile and I remember standing there for hours just to soak it in.

Anyway! So I have been contemplating deleting my blog, for the last whole month, because the more I take a look at my older blogs, the more I feel embarrassed at all the stupid stuff I have dumped down. But then I think, during moments like this, I change my mind, and feel happy about still being able to keep my inner child alive. Sometimes when I'm not in the mood to work and not in the mood to scroll, writing really does help me channelize my energy into something. Maybe not into something productive or of much use, but into something that surely makes me feel amused and at peace ( "for sure" πŸ˜‚ if you know, you know! )

Time to get back to analysis. Okei Kiitos! NΓ€kemiin.

 

Comments

Popular Posts