Say yes to liberalism
We live in a world, where some regions and it's people are victims to useless traditions and conservative mindset. This is a present from a super cool lecturer to me and my peers. I instantly knew that this is one thing I have to share with the world.
I have always hated conservative traditions, and mindset that does not contribute to our personal and professional growth in anyway. And I think this is the perfect checklist you should follow if you wish to help make the world be a better place and of course if you want to fulfill your global/ globetrotter dreams. Learn to let go of your rigid mindset. Learn to see situations from different perspectives. Think twice. And then think twice again before you speak or take any action. Don't expect the environment to adapt to you, instead learn to adapt to the environment. And as my friend said- Culture is a continuous learning. So know that there is always room for improvement. And then learn stay grounded and humble. Keep learning and unlearning. ;)
That's it. I needed to post this as this is a topic really important to me, and arises from one of my core values in life.
PS- I said I don't want to post for a long time now. But life surprised me with few pleasant experiences over the last few weeks. And it only makes sense to keep them documented for me to be able to introspect later. ;)



Comments
Post a Comment