Barcelona 🇪🇦♥️

 

Kiss the ground. The only time I would kiss the ground- 10/11/2025~ Me taking a snap of Camp Nou, Barcelona. 😎

I was grateful, privileged, lucky and of course deserving enough to visit the Camp Nou Barcelona stadium on my second visit to Barcelona - 10/11/2025, after convincing my own self to get up in the morning post 2 sleepless nights at the airport. As I casually decided to take a walk to the stadium before heading to my classes at CNAG, and asked my friend to take a picture of me at the stadium ( and he was kind enough to bear with my various stupid poses). I stumbled upon the GOAT's own post on Instagram saying he was here the very last night. Messi was on this great ground the previous night. God is great. If "love is in the air" could be true, then this is it for me, making me feel happiness deep down to my core.
So I must have done something good to deserve this moment. Surely life doesn't give you a lot of things you want and you feel sad about it. Later life surprises you with such invaluable gifts, you smile and say, thank you God for not giving me some stupid things I wanted. What you had in store for me is bigger and better than anything I could even imagine. 🥰

Messi at Camp Nou - 9/11/2025🥹









Comments

Popular Posts