πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍳Easy peasy Roti Roll recipe...a quickie πŸ˜‹

 


Hello, hello, hello! πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍳 

Very boring monologue -

I hope you guys have been doing well! I have not been my best self for the last couple of months and hence have had to cut down on literally all the things I love to do, including traveling. But banda baki sab sapno se kuch time ke liye compromise kar bhi le, but apne pet puja ki khwahishon se kab tak hi dur rehega! πŸ˜‰

So here's an easy to make and super quick snack/ quick breakfast/ light dinner recipe from my kitchen. Look I'm an amateur chef who taken up this training only for survival skills. So I'm not high on the decoration side. But I can guarantee you quality, healthy and easily prepared recipes for sure. Big thanks to my mom, dad and some of my super nice colleagues, jinke motivation se yeh bandi jisko gas jalana tak ni ata tha, ab shauk se khana banane lag gayi hai, and jinse maine yeh recipes bhi sikhe hai!

Quick straightforward recipe -

Ingredients - cabbage, potatoes, capsicum, onions, chilli, cheese, lemon 

Masala - turmeric, salt, garam masala, chat masala, maggi masala ( optional)

Instructions -

1. Heat up the pan with white oil, and fry the onions till they are a little brownish in shade.

2. Add the cabbage and continue to fry. Add a pinch of salt.

3. Add chilli, followed by capsicum and fry in high to medium flame. Lastly add the potatoes and fry till all the veggies are mixed well.

4. Now add all the masalas, fry them and stir well.

5. Once done. Turn off the gas. Grate the cheese well and add it to the veggie masala mix followed by adding few drops of the lemon. Stir well again and keep for few minutes.

6. And your filling is ready. Put your filling inside the roti, roll and wrap it well. And it's ready to serve/eat. 


πŸ€—Chalo byee 


Comments

Popular Posts