Snow much fun! ❄️☃️🏂🏼

Sneha and snow! ;)

                      Lassi amidst snowfall - pure magic and sheer joy! You can tell how to spot a true Bengali in 3,2,1...! We have some dessert for every occasion! 😋 

S is only for Sneha! 🤭
You should be silly and let silly things make you happy! 


They say, believe in the magic of manifestation.

Maybe you can manifest your dreams into reality after all. I have never consciously manifested anything nor put too much thought into it.
But I have always believed in magic and the power of positivity. 

As I proudly say, magic exists if you choose to believe in it! And those lovely snow covered paths and snowflakes right outside my window, is no less than magic! 

I have been a lover of the snow, winter, mountains all my life- being a December kid! Haha. So I love to flaunt the tag of the chionophile and orophile and I believe it has a touch of magic to it.

And that's how my 2026 started- waking up to snow, snow and blankets of snow. 

As a teen, I grew up reading John Green. I have been a loyal reader of his works ever since. But while the world rejoiced over his "The fault is our Stars", what made me glued to his works was "Let it Snow". Spoiler alert- No spoiler. You gotta read the novel and watch the movie ( one of the very few movies that does justice to the book it has been adapted from!) for yourself...so I think this is how I manifested my snowyyy Narnia - it indeed looked like Narnia, as claimed by my dearest friend.

And by the way, my friend travelled all the way, and changed two buses, amidst a snowstorm in -10⁰C to come meet me and play snowball fights with me on this day! So now you know, how to know who's a true friend for life, and if by any sad chance they keep letting you down, you know you need to cleanup your life a little and make better friends ;) 

Alrighty! Bye, goodnight, sending positivity your way. 



Comments

Popular Posts