It's a concept
For example, you see this pretty picture ( nah, I'm not a great photographer, so definitely not bragging about my photography skills, but the picture of a place, where you can come and kneel down, rest your head and redeem yourself in service, when you feel all defeated at the end of everything, or when you feel you are at the top of the world, but you know gratitude is the only weapon you have to fight that overwhelming feeling in your heart- now if pretty is not the adjective I am gonna use for that place, I don't know what else I could use).
So yeah, you see this pretty picture. A picture of a gurudwara, a religious place. But who do you think I'm and who do you think you are? Are you going to term me as a religious and spiritual person now, because I'm, well, a frequent visitor of the Gurdwara by now. But it's a concept ;)
I have a shortage of time, so like the last few blogs, I'm leaving this midway too, but I promise I will get back to this pretty quick, since this blog is going to be so close to my heart.
Also if you happen to have landed on on my blog by mistake, which I know has only 1 in 10 chances of happening- but it's a possibility right;) ... thank you for being kind and empathetic when the world around has been so harsh, and thank you for providing me with alternate perspectives! :D
----signing off --- a tired yet so energetic today Sneha
And if that's not enough, I am gonna treat you to one more blog today :D



Comments
Post a Comment