Travel basics!
THINGS YOU MUST CARRY WHEN YOU TRAVEL! π "Beep beep "
OK! So till date I've always travelled with my family, so they have taken care of all my basic needs and I've never had to worry much about my luggage.. But now that I'm growing up, I decide my own luggage and I do hope to travel solo someday in future !
But besides your backpacks and all, there are few things that you gotta hv in handy in your small travel pouch or a small bag... So it becomes your savior at any point of your journey! (you never know when and where you might just need this things!)
So this is just my personal suggestion and whenever I travel I always make sure to carry these with me :-
πΉ A small bottle of water (A MUST HAVE) ;Also make sure it's an easy one to carry & a small bottle so you can refill it any time!
πΉ Antiseptic (bengalis and boroline have an eternal relation π), band-aids. πΉ Basic meds for stomach probs, fever, etc! (as it's always good to be on the safer side!)and also a balm.
πΉ A handy torchlight π¦
πΉ Sunglasses π (protect your eyes ya!)
πΉ Tissue /any small piece of cloth
πΉ Power bank! (you will really thank it if you ever decide to explore some offbeat or unexplored places!)π³
πΉ Hand sanitizer (health is wealth!)
So this is all that I have in my mind at the moment. If I'm missing out on anything, please feel free to convey or comment !
π Let me know if you got any suggestion or point to add.
Ciao guys!


Nice yaar
ReplyDeleteThank you π
Deletelovely !!❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you π
DeleteSobi to nili kintu sathey kichu dry foods to nite hobe
ReplyDeleteThanks mone koranor jonno ππabar kobe ghurte jabo janina!
DeleteLovely write up ......
ReplyDeleteThank you dear reader π
DeleteAmazing Content ππ
ReplyDeleteThank you reader π
DeleteIt's visually more appealing now! Keep those blogs coming!π
ReplyDeleteThank you nushkie ❤️π
Delete